Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

$10 Payments at Bux.to

Monday, June 8, 2009

Bux.to has been showing some life in the payment department. Many premium members with $10 pending cash outs are being paid. Strange that all of these people were waiting in line at the same spot and all together. Don't you think? Any fool can see that this is not the case. Which brings me to the latest love spat between Forum Staff and VPBani.
Vpbani wants to implement a suggestion of his. Since Bux.to doesn't pay in order, and any member can see that, he thought it would be a great idea for bux.to to pay a member who has a pending payout over $1000, once a week. I guess Vpbani is starting to see why members, especially older member doubt bux.to. Here is is suggestion and I quote:

Just my thoughts:

I've been paying alot of attention to the Success Stories and Payment Proofs page, and I'm sorry to say that I haven't seen any payments in the $2,000 or above range in as long as I can remember. Forum Staff/Admin, I know that most members don't post success stories, but the payment proofs are updated by Buxto, not the members. If big payments are really going out, why are they not being posted there?

Whatever the reason, it doesn't matter to me. What matters is getting people paid. So here is my suggestion:

Since requests over $1000 take a much longer time to audit, how about take 1 day every week for the payment staff to audit ONLY those requests? You have a wealth of members in the forum currently with these pending payouts. Many of these have already vowed to immediately post a success story upon receipt.

One major goal is to clear the old backlog, and the only way that's going to be done will be to pay them all (big and small). So what better time to start then today?

My suggestion: 1 day a week of the big payouts. You can even do a catchy announcement like the following:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Something really BIG is coming to Buxto members: Mega-payment Monday!!! To ensure that those really large payments are making it out quickly enough, Buxto is devoting 1 day a week (until all cleared) to audit and clear payments over $1,000. If you are one of these members, please post a success story and testimonial (insert link here) upon receipt. As you can see, Buxto has already rewarded some members for their testimonials (link again), and now you can be a part too!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and good luck!

Cheers! smile.gif
While I disagree with some parts here (especially the bold parts) , I do find it interesting what Forum Staff/AMC says about this idea. Listen to what the old hag has to say:

vpbani, good intention in your post but we do not make conditions to members to get their payment. The only condition is to be honest members. The sheets posted on payments proof are just random excerpts, payments don't go out in order of amount but in order of being ready for pay. There is no time to search for all in one amount range and put them together.

We don't post who is paid and how many with membernames attached. It is not ethical to do without members knowing and approve and no matter what we don't lower our standards.
Thousands payments go out, only a few post payment proof. Then so be it. And it is to my amazement that members who wait long for little make that effort while those who wait long or not so long for much, don't.
It is amazing but therefore no less appreciated that our standard members or others with low cashouts post in success stories. We make no distinction in appreciation.
Quick! Everyone run and get popcorn. This is going to get good. Two staff members are putting on a display for us. Is it another game? Who knows, sinc bux.to lies, cheats, and steals. But more the same...this is getting good. Here is Vpbani's reply to the old cucumber.

I'm not suggesting any conditions. All I am suggesting is 1 day to focus on auditing and paying large requests as we have seen no proof other than your own testimony that these are being paid.
They are random, but don't tell the full story. If large payments ARE being paid, they aren't showing up. Maybe you can pass word along to ensure that some large ones are posted as well
His reply to the idea of posting stories without the members consent.
I never suggested this.
As I've said before, the payment proofs are posted by Buxto admin, not by the members. I know the success stories and testimonials don't accurately reflect what's being done, which is why I would hope Buxto admin could fill in the gaps on their end.
Forum Staff, you've made some comments tearing down ideas that I never suggested. I would ask that in the future, please read more carefully what is written. I am very familiar with Buxto's ethics, and we can go into a very well-heated debate arguing how "ethical" it is to see members wait as long as they have and offer no proof that payments in their size range are even being made. But as the forum is not for that, I won't go there. My goal is to help in whichever way I can, thus the suggestion I've made.
I think my suggestion is a pretty darn good one. If you won't forward it, at least ask management to be more accurate with the proofs that are posted so that we can all clearly see that even large payments are made. The proofs are there to prove Buxto's legitimacy and honorable intent. Without sufficient proof, all other efforts may be for naught.
Of course a reply wasn't given to Forum Staff. I am sure in the VIP and staff room there is a reply. Also I noticed a strange thing today. A member over $1000 was paid today. This is great! Right? I wouldn't get all excited about it. I looked into it. Looks like the person who posted this success story became a forum member, TODAY. That's right registered today. Do any of you know how hard it is to get approved on the forum? I know I have one friend that has yet to be approved to be on the forum. He too is waiting for his long and over due payout. But they wont let him in. Probably because they know he has a big pending cashout and don't want that getting out on their forum.

So I looked at this "Jackpot winner". Posted today in the news section. The user registers and gets approved today. And the user does not give any details when he requested this. So what am I a suppose to think? After the PeteSussex thing, my only conclusion is...that this too is fake. For those who don't know. There was a user that posted a success story in the news section of bux.to and it turned out that story was fake. You can view the story here.

Most of bux.to's success stories that are posted on the front page news section are fake. Bux.to does not work that fast. My lord it takes them 6 months to answer a support ticket. I doubt that they were able to audit this member, get him approved on the forum within the same day he was paid, and get his story on the front page of bux.to. Not without some planning, and the only way you can do that is by making a fake story.

Then I could be wrong. But why doesn't this member say when he requested his payout? All members know by now, how important it is to tell and share when they requested their payout. As you can see from one of the screen shots below many members are asking "when did you request?"

I would suspect that if this was a legit payout, the person is a new member who was paid once before and now his payments are being expedited ahead of older members. Since we know bux.to no longer honors it TOS and does not pay in order, rather than who they think will bring them the most success stories in return for their payment.

It is a shame when members are getting happy over $10 payments and one member here and there getting a payment within the $1000 range. This is what the once mighty bux.to has us resorting to. Bread crumbs. While the owner David John Withers, a money launder. Plays games with us and our money. Never again David, will I give one cent to you. And I will make sure I will do everything in my power to get that word out.

Here are the screen shots of what was discussed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great researches!

BTW: I posted a critical "gratz" into this thread this morning. That's what I've written:

"Gratz to your payment!
But you're right, yout hit the jackpot, because getting paid or not seems to be a lottery. Waiting for almost one year now for my friggin 1805$ that could pay me my medicine!

But, yeah, it's like lottery, don't try to tell me anything else. What counts for me is proof (and I mean proof for myself, so the only proof I accept now is, when I am personally being paid).

But for what am I writing here. The post won't pass through the new censorship measures anyway... Reminds me of Northern Korea somehow...

Again, gratz for winning the lottery!

IJ"

Well and here's what those censoring nazi-bitches made out of it, before it appeared in the thread:

"Gratz to your payment!

Again, gratz for winning the lottery!

IJ"

Falsified everything I wanted to say! Hope these bitches burn in hell (after going to jail for a long, long time)!!

Anonymous said...

I'd personally love to see AMC in jail. She think she can scam away millions of dollars and get away with that? Dream on! This woman as no quality to be a Muslim. Fellow Muslimers should be made to spit on her face for what she's doing. I'd personally like to see both AMC and scammerwoman in jail for the rest of thier life.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us